Hey Yinz Guys & Happy Friday…and if you’re one of the lucky ones Happy Pay Day too! And YESSSS I am MAD late posting this…but today was the start of my 4 day weekend and I totally got up really late and forgot to schedule this post. So anywho…I’m coming to you with my 2nd week of #FridayFavorites where I plug some of my favorite things from the week. I kept to 7 items this time lol, but I hope you still enjoy this post. So here we go…
- CRWN Magazine ~ A couple days ago I finally got my hand on CRWN Magazine Volume 01/Issue 01 with natural hair YouTube guru Naptural85(Whitney White) on the cover. And I am already in LOOOOVE with this magazine. I haven’t been able to actually sit down and get all into it, but the photos alone have already captured my heart. I can’t wait for the second issue.
- H&M Poncho ~ I picked up this awesome poncho from Buffalo Exchange on the South Side back in February. Because Pittsburgh weather is unpredictable this piece is great for layering under both my heavy and lite jacket as well as wearing alone with it’s not super cold but not that hot either.
- Easy Spirit Shoes ~ These shoes are great for my arthritic feet lol…you read all about them in a previous post I wrote here.
- Snappee Hair Ties ~ These hair ties make it extremely easy to put hair up in a high puff. I also haven’t had any issues with them pulling on my edges as well like I have experienced with other hair ties and scrunchies.
- Aboni Cosmetics ~ The 1st time I came across this brand it was when it was shared on a beauty blogger I follow on IG page. She was wearing the color Frenchie and I just had to have it. I also purchased Kiss & Tell and Daydream as well. I can’t wait to try out all 3 of these colors. And when I do I’ll make sure to post them on my IG.
- Humble by Kendrick Lamar ~ Does this really need an explanation?
- Hey, Girl by Alex Elle ~ I am such a fan of Alex Elle, from when she used to create and sell her own jewelry to now a 3-time author to self-care expert and now Podcaster. I like to listen to her podcast Hey Girl when I’m taking pictures or writing for my blog because it’s just really calming and uplifting. I have been getting back into listening to podcast regularly again, and this is up there with my top 3 favorites.
Well, that’s it for this week. I hope you guys enjoyed this week’s favorites. I’ll return next week with a new list of things I’m favoring for that week, so make sure you check back in. You can also check out my favorites from last week here. Also in the comment section below, I would love to hear about your #FridayFavorites too. And like always, thank you so much for checking out my blog. I hope you have an awesome weekend.
Peace Yinz Guys