Hey Yinz Guys & Happy Friday! We made it through yet another week, and can you believe it’s already November? Like I swear January was just last week. So with this new month comes new routines and new goals, and also time to start saving and shopping for Christmas next month. My sister also celebrates her 30th birthday this month and I will be traveling to see her in Philly so I need to save all my coins and monies for all the upcoming spending I will be doing this month and next. Continue reading “No New Makeup November…”
Hey Yinz Guys & Happy Friday…and if you’re one of the lucky ones Happy Pay Day too! And YESSSS I am MAD late posting this…but today was the start of my 4 day weekend and I totally got up really late and forgot to schedule this post. So anywho…I’m coming to you with my 2nd week of #FridayFavorites where I plug some of my favorite things from the week. I kept to 7 items this time lol, but I hope you still enjoy this post. So here we go…
- CRWN Magazine ~ A couple days ago I finally got my hand on CRWN Magazine Volume 01/Issue 01 with natural hair YouTube guru Naptural85(Whitney White) on the cover. And I am already in LOOOOVE with this magazine. I haven’t been able to actually sit down and get all into it, but the photos alone have already captured my heart. I can’t wait for the second issue.
- H&M Poncho ~ I picked up this awesome poncho from Buffalo Exchange on the South Side back in February. Because Pittsburgh weather is unpredictable this piece is great for layering under both my heavy and lite jacket as well as wearing alone with it’s not super cold but not that hot either.
- Easy Spirit Shoes ~ These shoes are great for my arthritic feet lol…you read all about them in a previous post I wrote here.
- Snappee Hair Ties ~ These hair ties make it extremely easy to put hair up in a high puff. I also haven’t had any issues with them pulling on my edges as well like I have experienced with other hair ties and scrunchies.
- Aboni Cosmetics ~ The 1st time I came across this brand it was when it was shared on a beauty blogger I follow on IG page. She was wearing the color Frenchie and I just had to have it. I also purchased Kiss & Tell and Daydream as well. I can’t wait to try out all 3 of these colors. And when I do I’ll make sure to post them on my IG.
- Humble by Kendrick Lamar ~ Does this really need an explanation?
- Hey, Girl by Alex Elle ~ I am such a fan of Alex Elle, from when she used to create and sell her own jewelry to now a 3-time author to self-care expert and now Podcaster. I like to listen to her podcast Hey Girl when I’m taking pictures or writing for my blog because it’s just really calming and uplifting. I have been getting back into listening to podcast regularly again, and this is up there with my top 3 favorites.
Well, that’s it for this week. I hope you guys enjoyed this week’s favorites. I’ll return next week with a new list of things I’m favoring for that week, so make sure you check back in. You can also check out my favorites from last week here. Also in the comment section below, I would love to hear about your #FridayFavorites too. And like always, thank you so much for checking out my blog. I hope you have an awesome weekend.
Peace Yinz Guys
Hey Yinz Guys, and Happy New Year, can you believe it we FINALLY made it to 2017. And if your 2016 was anything like mine, this is definitely a welcome change. I have so much planned for this year when it comes to my blogging and writing. But before I can get into that I have a few beauty reviews I have to get up on the blog. So 1st up is my evian® post.
If there’s one beauty regimen that I don’t mess around with, it’s my daily face cleansing and moisturizer. I prefer to use products that are cruelty free, and that are filled with natural and organic ingredients. For the past year I have been sticking with one moisturizer, but recently through BrandBacker, I had the chance to try out Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer over this past month. To say that I like this moisturizer would be an understatement. Continue reading “Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer…”
So two weeks ago I went against my “No New Makeup” pact I had with myself and purchased 3 new shades from one of my favorite lip brands, which is Colourpop. This time around I got the colors Trap, Chilly Chili and my NOW, new all time favorite color Limbo. This is my third purchase from them and I am very very pleased with the lipsticks from this order.
Lush Cosmetics “Dark Angels” face and body cleanser has been nothing less than a miracle for me! This black sugar, charcoal and rhassoul mud based cleanser is primarily one of the reasons my face has cleared up so so SOOOO much! Anything with charcoal is great for oily skin girls such as myself, the charcoal sucks up any lose oils but it also cleans and detoxifies the skin without leaving it high and dry. Not only does the Dark Angles cleanser help with excess oil but it also exfoliates and brightens up your complexion as well. This is a MUST HAVE for me. This is a step I can’t afford to skip when it come to cleansing my face at night. I’m thinking about doing a whole post about my whole nightly cleansing routine. Or if you’re interested in me doing an whole review for all the products I use to clean my face, please let me know. Currently I am using only LUSH products…I mean what else would I be using. But if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!